Monday, February 21, 2011

Didn't know what to call this one... Random

I joined Heritage makers recently. I have been playing around on the website creating books. I love it. It is so much easier than scrapbooking and so addicting. I am thinking about becoming a consultant, but if I am going to do it than I want to be in it all the way. I don't know if I can commit to a job like that.

On another note I decided to stick with breastfeeding.. Yay!! Even though Taylyn bit me today the hardest she ever has, I feel compelled to stick it out. I've heard the first two teeth are the only ones to effect nursing, so that will be nice. As for Josh and my anniversary weekend, I think we are still going to go snowboarding and stay out in Salt Lake for a night. I am going to pump every four hours and let Taylyn go to Aunt Emma's and drink pumped milk until she runs out, then she will have to drink some formula. We'll see how it works..

Daysen's 3rd Birthday is coming up. :(  :'( My baby canNOT be three already.. I am kinda freaking out and putting off his party plans hoping it won't come any sooner than it is.
Some of the things he says I think you aren't old enough to be saying that, like: "Mommy I bery, bery, bery, bery hungry,"  "But why?" "I just bery love you mommy," "I just need a cookie," and "It ok Taylyn I here." I just love him!!! I wish I could freeze time and hold him and never let go.. No more bottles, sippy cups, crib, baby clothes, strollers. He is my big boy now. The day he doesn't want to give me kisses anymore or "need mommy" I really am going to lose it.
I have to stop or else I am going to drowned my computer with tears. So as for the party I know he would love a Toy Story 3 theme and I think we will take him and whole fam swimming at the Rec. Center then do cake and presents at our house. I was going to rent one of their party rooms but they are too small and way too much for what you get so I think I will pass.

<3 Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment