Friday, December 10, 2010

Things to do, Places to see

Today I am on a kick of places I want to go. I would like to go on a cruise or to another country like Italy, but first we'll start our traveling adventures in the states.
Josh and I went to Vegas Aug. 2009. We went to Denver in April. Next year we are planning on going to Kentucky. I really want to go to the Grand Canyon as well sometime in the spring. Thinking about Kentucky I would like to go back during the Derby season and buy a really HUGE hat and pretty sundress and bet on some random horse, but that will have to come later because we are going in July. I want to see New York and Niagra Falls to get a cute couples picture with the waterfalls. I want to take my kids to Disney world in Florida go to the ocean all that fun stuff. I want to go on a big California trip see everything there is to see LA San Francisco, and a bunch of places Josh wants to go... and many other places but that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment